From my actual position in the lighting industry, including over 15 years experience in marketing, business development and sales engineering, I am supporting new ventures in the lighting industry in taking their first steps on the market. In addition to helping start-ups settle and florish, my support may include empowering young growth companies aiming to take their organization to a next level, both from an organizational and business development perspective.
Lighting Technology Consulting
My backgrounds in lighting technology, 3D printing and illumination optics provide me with a fair dose of valuable insights that allow me to support companies in adopting new technologies or grow their network in the lighting industry.
My specialties include, among others:
- Sales Management
- Business Development
- Marketing Communications, with a strong focus on Event Management
- Design and Engineering support (opto-mechanical)
In a broader context, I do have experience with:
- Start-up Businesses (incl. organizing crowdfunding campaigns)
- Government agencies
- Research Universities and National Laboratories
- Industry Analysts
- Venture Capitalists
The foundation I am working from includes over 15 years of lighting industry experience, enabling me to engage and grow a network with fantastic people and disover lighting technology from the inside-out:
- In-depth knowledge and experience with various levels of SSL technology, from GaN based LEDs and orgainc emitting materials to light fixtures and optics;
- Experience in evaluating a wide range of technologies for their application to solid state lighting and their suitability for application;
- Fast access to an excellent network of lighting OEM’s, lighting designers and specifiers across Europe and North-America;
- Extensive network and long-lasting relationships with many of the key people in SSL research and industry, both in Europe and North-America;
- Understanding of the current state of SSL technology and the market opportunities for SSL;
- Knowledge of the benefits and drawbacks of SSL compared to incumbent technologies.